Thank you for choosing LocksmithNearMe.London for your locksmith needs. Before using our services, please carefully read and understand the following terms and conditions.
- Service Availability LocksmithNearMe.London operates within the Greater London area and provides 24/7 emergency locksmith services. However, our services are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer without any explanation.
- Pricing We offer transparent pricing for our services, which includes labour and materials. The prices may vary depending on the complexity of the job, time of the day, and location. We always provide an upfront price estimate to our customers, which they must agree to before we start any work.
- Payment We accept payment by cash, credit card, or debit card. Payment is due upon completion of the work, and we reserve the right to withhold the completed work until full payment is received.
- Liability We take every precaution to protect your property and ensure that our work is completed to a high standard. However, we cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by third parties or circumstances beyond our control.
- Warranty All our work comes with a 90-day warranty. If there is a problem with the work we have done, we will return to fix it free of charge within the warranty period.
- Cancellation If you need to cancel an appointment, we require at least 24 hours’ notice. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in a cancellation fee.
- Privacy We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide our services. We will not share your information with any third party, except where required by law.
- Complaints If you have a complaint about our service, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can address the issue. We take all complaints seriously and will work with you to find a resolution.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.