Collection of Personal Information
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our website and services:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
- Payment information, such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Location information, such as your IP address and GPS data.
- Information you provide to us when you use our services, such as the details of the locksmith services you require.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide locksmith services to you and process your payment.
- To communicate with you about your order and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve our website and services.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Our service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as payment processors and locksmith contractors.
- Government authorities or law enforcement agencies when required by law or to protect our rights and the safety of our customers.
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use encryption, firewalls, and other security measures to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.