Losing your keys can be a frustrating experience. If you’ve lost the key to your Upvc door, don’t worry – it’s not the end of the world. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to change the barrel lock on your Upvc door without a key. With a few simple tools, you’ll be able to get into your home in no time. Let’s get started
1. First, locate the screw that holds the barrel in place. This is usually located near the bottom of the door.
2. Unscrew the barrel and remove it from the door.
3. Take a look at the back of the barrel. You should see a small hole that contains a pin. This pin is what keeps the barrel locked in place.
4. Use a small screwdriver or a paperclip to push the pin out of the hole. Once the pin is out, you should be able to remove the old barrel from the door.
5. Now, it’s time to install the new barrel. Simply insert it into the hole and make sure that the pin is in place. Once everything is lined up, screw the barrel into place and you’re done!
Changing a barrel lock on an Upvc door without a key is a fairly simple process that anyone can do with just a few common household tools. We hope that this blog post has been helpful and that you now feel confident changing your own Upvc door barrel lock.